Focused on your success
As a speaker, my goal is to do everything I can to make your event a success. This page provides an overview of what I have to offer. My hope is that this will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible. If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels – with your permission, of course.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure I met your expectations. I also want to know how you think I can improve.
I speak about the journey of a busy marketing Mom, including topics related to branding, marketing technology and sabbaticals. I will customize a presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create. Speaking topics include:
- The Girl’s Got Balls: Straight Talk about Life and Business for Busy Marketing Moms
- Don’t Wake Up in a Fog Anymore: Create Your Personal Life Plan Using These 6 Steps
- DIY Branding: Create a Meaningful Brand on a Shoestring Budget
- DIY Marketing: I Have a Product or Service…Now What?
- Gimme a Break: How to Take a Sabbatical From Work…Even When You’re the Boss
- Around the World and Back: Life Lessons Learned while Traveling Overseas
Please keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version.
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the purple button below. Someone on my team will get back with you right away.
Thank you for considering me. I am honored.